Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lynus the Lynx



Overheard conversation at the Kitty Lounge.

“I’m Lynus the Lynx, nice to meet you. Do you come here often? Yeah, that’s right. I see you checking out my paws. These huge guns help me plow through the cold snow. No, I don’t work out that often, just twice a day to catch a deer or two. I’m a transplant, originally from Alaska. I love it here, so many glam wild cats like yourself. I got a litter at home, some six young, but they fend for themselves. So slide me those digits, Kitty. I’ll be seeing you. Wait, why are you strolling away? Was it something I said?”

Lynus needs a little help. He needs a home and a sweet caretaker like yourself to nurture him and teach him how to be a kitty’s lynx (i.e. ladies' man). I personally like him better when he’s Space Lynx, like below:



Lynus in bed
Tame his wild side. Take him home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment